Monday, December 17, 2007

Eli is sick

Eli was coughing yesterday so I took him to Women's and Children's urgent care around midnight. We didn't get back home until 3:00 am. The doctor said he has an upper respiratory infection that may or may not be the first stage of bronchiolitis. He is miserable, and so am I. The doctor thinks he will be coughing for the rest of the week and I can't give him any medicine for it. I feel bad that I can take medicine but can't give any to him. So we will try to rest as much as possible.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org

Swagbucks Widget