Sunday, February 14, 2010

Okay, so I just ate a whole box of........












Crunch 'n Munch.

family size.

12 oz.

We went grocery shopping yesterday and I had a coupon, buy 2 get 1 free. It's not something we normally buy, but i thought it looked good and why not? So i opened a box yesterday and ate some....then last night I ate more and this morning I ate more....and then it was just, GONE! Corey had a couple handfuls but I will take the majority of the blame. He was looking at me in shock saying "You ate that whole thing? It's FAMILY size!" I told him "Well....I am a family, a mom and baby!"

UGH.....the side panel says there are 11 servings, 5 fat grams per serving.....NOT good. Ugh. But remember Corey did have a little of it. Still not good though. There's a big thing on the front that says "No Trans Fat" as if that helps......DOES that help?!

1 comment:

Therese said...

Cute story. Yes, it could have been worse. It could have been loaded with trans fats. Probably not the healthiest thing you could be eating, but they are definitely addicting, aren't they?! It's definitely better than the cinnamon gummy hearts I'm eating over here.

Swagbucks Widget