Monday, July 16, 2007

Eli Jude Wilmore


In about two weeks (if not sooner) I will be a mom. I'm already a stepmom, but I know it will be different. I'm having a boy....Eli Jude. I never thought 9 months would pass by so fast. It seems like I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant., and I thought, "I have almost a whole year to get ready for a baby." But like I said, that seemed like it was yesterday. So of course, I'm still not ready. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I have to go back to work, I haven't found a daycare that doesn't have a waiting list. I haven't seen any money falling from the sky to PAY for daycare...if I do find one. I have tons of camo pants and cute overalls but no dresser to put them in! I'm also wondering how my dog will adjust to the baby. She's always been the only one to pay attention to, except when Anniston comes to our house every other weekend (which is when she runs and hides under the couch). But if there is a baby here all the time that doesn't go away after the weekend is over, she will have to learn to get used to it. You can't live your whole life hiding under the couch, can you? Even if you're a dog! There are so many things I have to think about now: what kind of formula, what kind of diapers, do you really have to use Dreft? And it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day to go to work and then come home and cook and clean and think about all this other new stuff. So much time gets by now without me noticing. Like I have been sitting at this computer for 30 minutes nows and it seems like only 5. I should be going to bed now since I have to wake up early for a doctor's appointment.

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget