Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Nesting"


I never thought that I would suddenly go on a crazy cleaning spree just b/c I was pregnant, b/c you can ask my husband: I do that anyway. I like everything to be organized. I actually think I've been cleaning less in the past few months. It seems like I'm just so tired and there aren't enough hours in the day to get anything accomplished.

Yesterday my parents bought a dresser for Eli. So of course I had to organize all his clothes, and when I was finished with that I decided to attack the closet. Anniston's toys are a total nightmare, but they're semi-under control now. I want to put some shelves up on the wall for her books and stuffed animals, but I guess that can wait until after the baby is here. I have no idea what to do when Eli starts getting toys and there's twice as much in their tiny little bedroom. Maybe we will have moved into a bigger house by then where they each have their own rooms. Just a thought....

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget