Wednesday, March 12, 2008



Here is my new toy. I have had the camera body for about a week now but could not use it until today when my lens was delivered. I cannot thank my husband enough for using our income tax return $$ to buy it for me. I have never bought something this expensive with cash, I have always been a credit card junkie. But those days are over. I have made a lot of sacrifices to be able to stay home with Eli. I haven't bought anything extra for myself in a really really long time.



This is what I got:
Nikon D80 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera
Nikon SB-600 Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR Zoom Nikkor Lens
Nikon EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
SanDisk 2 GB SDSDX3-2048-901 Extreme III SD Memory Card

*I did not realize the D80 is SDHC compatible so I will be getting an SDHC card asap...and hopefully the AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D lens a little later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!! all i have is the D40x with the 18-55mm lens need to get another lense and flash tho as soon as i can!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of eli! It came out great and i agree the color burn looks great. I am so happy for you. You really do deserve the camera! Happy snappin'

Swagbucks Widget