Thursday, May 21, 2009

Notes from Eli

Hi! I asked my mommy what the big deal was with all this blogging stuff. She said I could try it out. So I will introduce myself.

My name is Eli Jude Wilmore and I am a paci-aholic. But I have been clean & sober for 6 and 1/2 days now (well mommy says to scratch out that "clean" part, especially after I ate poop today.)

I just came back home from my Nana's house and boy did Mommy have my room all tidied up! I couldn't find any of my stuff in that toy box but I have finally gotten everything back to the way I like it. If she wants to clean so much, she should clean her own room and leave mine alone!

By the way "mine" is one of my new words. I am also saying "all done" when I finish eating now. I almost forgot I was back home with Mommy last night and I called out for "Nana" and "Poppa" but they were not here.

Mommy had to back the truck up to the house today so Uncle Drew and Mr. Turkey could unload something for her. I got to pretend I was driving and I beep-beeped the horn and turned on the wipers. Then Mommy was pulling the truck back into the driveway and since it wasn't far, she let me sit in her lap. But I put the truck in neutral while she was trying to go. So from now on, it's the backseat for me. Well, until I get my learner's permit anyway.

Ok, signing off for now. (Hey, I like this blogging stuff, it's pretty cool!)
xxx ooo
Love, Eli

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget