Thursday, June 25, 2009

Learning the ABC's...

A few days ago I checked out a book at the library called "Everyday Creative Play" and it has lots of fun things to do with toddlers. Since Eli doesn't go to daycare (yet) I feel like maybe he has missed out on the artsy-craftsy kind of stuff. And though he will be starting daycare soon, I decided to go ahead and do some fun things with him while we're still at home together. So we are making the ABC's to put on the wall in his room. We are using things we find around the house--popsicle sticks, ribbon, dried beans/pasta, yarn, etc. I thought we might do one letter everyday, but it's just too fun to make only one! We are not going in order. Here is what we have so far:


3 comments:

Debi said...

What a great idea! I love coming up with craft ideas for my 2 yr old, who is also at home with me. Thanks for the suggestion!

Robbie said...

girl, you have much more patience than me! I'd have to do them all by myself! NO help from the kiddos!

carolscrapquilter said...

How about using duct tape?

Swagbucks Widget