Friday, August 14, 2009

Staycation

So Corey sprung a surprise trip to NOLA on me this morning. We are waking up early in the A.M. to go to the Aquarium of the Americas, with a group of 10 or so of his work buddies and their wives/gf's. Should be fun. Eli will love the fishies! Anniston hasn't been yet either so she is excited. And of course I will get to take lots of pics to scrapbook! He is teasing me about going to the insectarium afterwards, and I'm totally convulsing just thinking about the creepy crawlies over there---I've been there, back before I developed this phobia.

And since he and his wallet are feeling so generous, he has agreed to go and pick up some sushi for me tonight from Shinto's! I can already taste my Haley's Roll---snow crab, tempura shrimp, avocado, and cream cheese, deep fried and served with eel sauce and spicy mayo. Yummmmmmy!!

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget