Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mommy's Christmas Wishlist

And Mommy would love any of THESE things...

A new flat iron. this one is at Target, it's the T3. $119

Photobucket

An external hard drive: (doesn't matter what brand/size really) $60-$100


http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/SimpleTech-500GB-SimpleDrive-External-Hard-Drive-S500U/sem/rpsm/oid/217314/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Toshiba-USB-2-0-Portable-External-250GB-Hard-Drive-Red-HDDR250E03X/sem/rpsm/oid/204446/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

ANYTHING from Victoria's Secret PINK collection, like:
socks/blankets/flip flops/tote bags/hoodies. my fave color stuff is pink. $5-$50

I like this VS scent, I'm out of the spray....$10



I like these books (which are all $20 at Hobby Lobby)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course gift cards are always great. I like CVS, Chik-fil-a, Starbucks/Cc's Coffee and Target...or somewhere to get a manicure/pedicure/hair cut. I don't wear much jewelry. I love hot pink--bags, pj's, flip flops, whatever, hot pink everything! I always need blank cd's. I use Bare Minerals makeup. I am almost out of my mineral veil. I don't have any of the Bare Minerals eye or lip kits. I hope this list helps!

1 comment:

Summer said...

That skin rejuvenator looks so cool! I want one too! And get the Sedu dude. It's only like $30 more and OMG it ROCKS!!!! It's not pink but you won't care once you try it, I promise!

Swagbucks Widget