Monday, July 12, 2010

Stuff I Like

TV:
Prison Break
Say Yes to the Dress
Cake Boss
Secret Life
Dexter

Waiting for new seasons of Sons of Anarachy and Law & Order: SVU. We finished watching The Riches, and hoping that the movie will eventually come out to tie up all the loose ends. ONE DAY, I will catch up on Heroes, LOST, and CSI: Miami. Those are shows I love but got put on the back burner for a while. Now that we have Netflix, there are so many more shows to watch than we had before!

Websites:
Etsy
Diaperswappers
Instructables
Mamabargains

Lately I am more interested in sewing/crafts. I quit paper scrapbooking and started digital scrapbooking instead. But I am months behind now that Jhett is here. I am still taking tons of pics so when I get in the scrappy mood I will have lots to work with. Right now I am drooling over baby stuff on etsy, and looking for cloth on diaperswappers for when we run out of sposies.

Food/Drinks:
cupcakes
margaritas
frozen coffee
wings
lobster
pizza

Colors:
Hot pink
grey
black
white

iPhone apps:
facebook
iVidCamFree
Words With Friends
Pandora
Photobucket
Target
PS Mobile

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget