Thursday, February 21, 2008

Logan Kelly Jeffers


Baby Logan died in his mom's lap two days ago. He was only 2 weeks older than Eli. He never left the NICU until he was 6 months old, and spent 3 weeks at home with his parents before going back to Arkansas Children's Hospital. This is the bulletin she sent out on myspace:

As many of you know, yesterday morning Logan, as bird who is caged, got his wings and flew away from this life.
It was a very peaceful passing. He died lying in my arms as I rocked him to sleep. He did not suffer or struggle but went very quickly and painlessly.
He was not surrounded by panic or chaos but instead I assured him that he did good and that I was proud of him for fighting for so long.
We had three wonderful weeks at home. Evan and I treasured every moment we had with Logan and we lived every day showering him with love and affection.

We just got home last night. I do not know anything about his memorial services but when I do I will be sending out that information.

I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers with our family at this moment.
It is a time of sorrow and loss but let us not forget to see the beauty in all things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Swagbucks Widget