Sunday, September 13, 2009

I desperately need a coffee break...

This weekend has been hectic. Weekends always are, though: driving to get Anniston, having to cook meals for four instead of just two, extra laundry, extra whining, going here & there, driving Anniston back....today I needed a break. I woke up to two sinkfuls of dirty dishes. I fried deer meat last night so the kitchen was especially yucky. I was not in the mood so I gave the kids cupcakes for breakfast. I did get to take a short nap this afternoon but then it was "on the road again...." to bring Anniston back, and I actually suckered Corey into going grocery shopping with me. Picked up stuff to make cheeseburger casserole, sloppy joes, and chicken and sausage gumbo for tomorrow. Of course there were no watermelons so that meant a second trip to a second store....get home and realize I forgot the pizza sauce, plus we need diapers...and I didn't get to mail the mortgage b/c the stupid post office here doesn't have a stamp machine. So I already have a to-do list in the works for tomorrow. While I am out running my errands, you can better believe I will be pulling into a Starbucks or CC's for a tall latte....I can taste it now.

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget