Friday, September 18, 2009

"I Soddy"

I almost cried when I heard that.

Eli is always headbutting me, stepping on me, pulling my hair...I know he doesn't mean to hurt me, but he does. He is just a little too rambunctious. Most of the time I lose my temper and yell at him. Today he was sitting in my lap on the couch, and he leaned back and then rammed his face into mine as hard as he could. We are both sick so I didn't yell at him. His mouth hit my mouth--he immediately had this horrified look on his face and said "oh no! it's bo-bo!" and he grabbed my hand and held it up to his mouth. I told him "Mommy has a bo-bo too!" And held my own mouth with my other hand. He looked at me and said "I soddy. Hug!" And hugged me. I really almost cried. I gave him a big hug.

1 comment:

frannie77 said...

I have recently made my blog semi-private. If you would like to continue to follow it - send me your email addy and I will send you an invite. my addy is francy77@cox.net

Swagbucks Widget