Friday, October 15, 2010

10 Things Friday

My 10 Things Friday this week will just be a to-do list of things I want/need to accomplish next week.

1--Get Eli's hair cut. I really liked the faux hawk we've gotten the past few times. But I swear, his hair grows sooo fast! I just can't keep up with it. He is looking pretty shaggy these days. I'd like to just let it grow out but I don't think his PawPaw digs the hippie look. So to the salon it is.

2--Mail out a package of hand-me-down baby clothes to Baby Devin. Jhett is growing and growing and growing, and it's such a shame that he doesn't get much of a chance to wear his clothes, but luckily we have friends with other little boys we can pass them on to.

3--Work more on turning Eli's new room into Eli's new room. Still have Anniston's bed in there, and some random boxes of "stuff" that I'm not sure where to put.

4--Find my printer cables. I finally went to Lacey's house and got my printer, but who knows where the cables are. Maybe in one of the boxes of "stuff" in Eli's room. I have $10 CVS extrabucks to print out for doing a survey (b/c I'm lucky enough to be on the CVS Advisor Panel, whooohoo!)

5--Make brownies for my dad and his co-workers. MeMe is coming to spend the day with us on Wednesday, so when he drops her off on his way to work I will have a plate of brownies ready for him to take.

6--Put some googly eyes on the cute little upcycled owl I made for Jhett (with MeMe's sewing assistance of course!) He is very sad looking sitting up there on the shelf with no eyes. Soon, I promise!

7--Take some fall pics of Anniston, Eli, and Jhett Saturday. Hopefully cousin Laura has some leaves in her yard.

8--Get out fall clothes for the kids. I figure they can still wear short sleeves for a while longer, but when we go places at night it's a little chilly so some long sleeves won't hurt. Plus we will need them for the pics lol.

9--Try to get a clothesline put up. I have been wanting one for diapers. I'm sure the landlord will think it's an eyesore in the front, so it will probably have to go in back, right in front of the nosey neighbor lady's yard. Not sure what she will have to say about it, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

10--Need to take a trip to the recycling center.

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget