Saturday, January 19, 2008

How to be a Hip Mom

I was totally inspired by Heidi A. Burns yesterday when I found her 18 rules on how to be a hip mom at mommysavers.com and I couldn't think of anything better to share with my readers today than rule #7

http://www.mommysavers.com/moms-coffee-break/hip-mom/supermom.shtml

I ended up using the rule to make a scrapbook layout in my new 8.5 x 8.5 book. So everyone is into the 6 x 12 these days. Or is it 12 x 6? Well I just wanted to be different. They think they are different, because it isn't 12 x 12, but it is becoming quite the trend, and I think 8.5 x 8.5 is pretty rare. I found the K & Co. book at Tuesday Morning, a few years ago, actually, and have been hoarding it among my stash on scrapbooks. I collect the books, not necessarily to fill them with layouts, but rather just to have them. One day, I will use them. Like this one, today. Check out the article. And if you like it, there are 17 more rules, just use the link above.

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget