Sunday, January 27, 2008

Current Fly Zone

Ok, I am starting a new project....http://www.flylady.net/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Coming in late for the month of January, I will just have to catch up. But, as flylady says, "You are never behind. Jump in where you are." So, I am on zone #5, the living room, which is actually not horrible. The worst thing I'd have to say is the entertainment center. Corey wants to get an enclosed one to hide all the Xbox 360wires, which will be a disaster when Eli is officially crawling. So something nice with a door that can be closed would look so much neater and hide all that mess. Plus, the dust that collects on a glass entertainment center is atrocious (sp?) and NOT my idea of fun.

The next thing that bothers me in the living room is the carpet, though there's not a whole lot we can do about that right now. I'm sure we could get a carpet cleaner back in here...it's been since July that it was shampooed, but the carpet is just old and I would love a different color. That probably is something I will just have to get over for now. I think the blinds could stand to be cleaned....the whole room could be dusted, especially the fireplace. The coffee table has GOT to go! I have been thinking about refinishing it for a long time, I just never seem to have time or motivation to get it done. My wonderful mother cleaned my ceiling fan blades last time she came to visit, so that is out of the way. Hopefully 2008 will be a cleaner, less cluttered year!

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget