Sunday, January 20, 2008

Simply Scrappin' Grand Opening


So the grand opening was yesterday, and my mom actually stayed until 5pm! I was so proud of her, she did all 6 make and takes! The best one by far was the Maya Road chipboard birds. It wasn't a major shopping trip for me, funds are a little limited right now. And have been for a while. And probably will be for a while. But I would much rather stay home with Eli than send him to daycare and go back to work. I can sacrifice scrapbooking supplies for time with my baby. I stole this pic from Elizabeth's myspace, just a few sneak peeks of the store. Of course, the pink christmas tree is gone now, but I LOVED it! I thought I would get some pages done this weekend but no chance yet. I babysat last night and vaccumed today...but hopefully Lacey will come over tomorrow and we can get something accomplished. I am so far behind it's pathetic!

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget