Monday, March 16, 2009

Back on Track....

It's Monday and I am back on track with my


I haven't been feeling very domestic lately. I haven't cooked a real meal in weeks. (I do not count carrying a Stouffer's entree from the freezer to the oven, cooking lol. But thanks to my Aunt Brenda, for buying us those, so I did not HAVE to cook!) But I am starting to feel better and (almost) ready to get back into the regular routine. (almost, i said)

In the meantime, I will share my new fave snack with you. I found them at Walmart. I don't remember the price, but whatever it is, is worth it!!

4 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yum! These sound delish!

lindsay_2181 said...

ohmygod they ARE!!!

Ali said...

I need some of those, NOW!

Anonymous said...

I saw your link on Blissfully Domestic, and I'm glad I stopped by. I'm very tight with our money, but when I get birthday or Christmas money, I buy ice cream puffs. I'm a simple gal.

Swagbucks Widget