Monday, March 30, 2009

Dish Washing Blues



I got the blues! The dish washing blues! It seems like every time I get everything clean, there's another sink load of dishes for me. Yesterday Anniston knew I was at my wit's end so she glanced over at me to see if I was looking before she put her plate in the sink. LOL (I did see her out the corner of my eye!) If I trusted the dishwasher, my life would be a lot easier. But, I just somehow think it doesn't get every corner or every dish clean. So I handwash everything and use the dishwasher as a giant drain board. I definitely think we will invest in some paper plates next time we go to the store!

4 comments:

Lori said...

That was a cute post. Definitely been there and done that before! :)

lindsay_2181 said...

Story of my life. UGH!

Megan said...

Glad I am not the only one who washes the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher!

Ahh, paper plates are a must!

Heather@justdoingmybest said...

I'm with ya! I've told my family, if they would quit eating I could catch up on my chores. :)

Swagbucks Widget