Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Already?



Mondays are not necessarily bad to me anymore. Since it doesn't mean I have to wake up and go back to work (haven't had to do that for 19 months now!) Mondays just mean a free redbox movie and trying to remember to post about something blissfully domestic.

Which brings me to the subject of DIY. Since we just moved here we are still slowly unpacking things and contemplating what color to paint the kitchen and what kind of of duvet cover to go with, etc. I got a whole bunch of books at the library for ideas for the kids' rooms and am working on Anniston's right now. I ordered her a loft bed and I have it sanded, primed, painted and halfway assembled. I have bedding for it and a few matching accessories. I'm now mentally arranging the room while I'm actually lounging on the couch b/c I ran out of energy lol.

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget