Monday, January 11, 2010

New Addiction



So, I got LOTS of Starbucks GC's for Christmas (thank you everyone!!) and I have been visiting the drive thru quite often. For the past 3 years I have ordered nothing but a tall latte with a 1/2 pack of sugar-in-the-raw. Competely boring to some, but it was "my" coffee. One morning last week Corey asked me to pick him up a Mocha Frappuccino. He wanted a grande, with 2 extra shots. I took a sip on the way to bring it to him at work. Surprisingly, it was not bad! The next day I ordered one for myself, but just a tall, with no extra shot. I really LIKED it, after all these years of thinking I did not like cold coffee! I have become addicted to them, and have graduated to a grande, which does need at least one extra shot. I am resisting the urge to order a venti b/c that would probably need 3 shots and I don't need that much while I'm pregnant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome shot! you did take it??

Diana said...

You should try the caramel Brulee Frap!! OMG to die for!!!

Swagbucks Widget