Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rite Aid 6/17



Organix Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner (2 of each) 5.49, FREE after rebate

Picked up 2 more Secret Flawless, on sale for 3.99/ea, minus (2)-$1 off q's, rebate $2.00 each= .99/ea

total spent: (after rebate) 1.98!

Rite Aid also has Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo/conditioner FREE after rebate, but of course both stores I tried were sold out. I have until the 28th to find some. Today was the last day on the coconut milk shampoo. I am not big on rebates but I am just going to have to get used to it I think! Rite Aid has excellent RX transfer GC q's, right now there is a $30 GC with any transferred prescription plus you get entered in a drawing to win free gas. So, all you have to do is transfer a prescription and get your $30 GC, buy this free/cheap stuff using the GC so it's no oop, and then get reimbursed. Two of the coconut milk shampoos had "try me free" hangtags so I will be double reimbursed for those, covering the .99deodorants and still putting a little change in eli's piggy bank!

No comments:

Swagbucks Widget